Our A.D.H.D service was established to assist children suffering with this disability and other hidden impairments. Our proactive approach is to give the parents support, the children structure and the educational system some understanding of what this disability is and how it affects the child. We know from experience that when a child is diagnosed many families are unable to access any practical support in dealing with the disability hands-on and on a daily basis.
You can download a booklet containing further information regarding A.D.H.D. on our downloads page.
Bliss operate alot of support packages for people with hidden impairments.
Bliss offer training in A.D.H.D. Awareness which allows people to understand:
- The diagnosis procedure
- Medication available
- Alternative techniques to support the child and family
- Solution focused therapy techniques
- Neuro-linguistic therapy
- The best simple teaching methods
- Why try coaching
- 1,2,3 magic
- Hidden impairments in the workplace
We are currently running our life coaching in these schools;
- Astley High School, Seaton Delaval
- Ashingtion High School, Ashington
- St Benet Biscops Catholic Academy, Bedlington
- Hillcrest School, Cramlington
- Cleasewell Hill, Guidepost/Stakeford
For further information on our A.D.H.D. Awareness training, or you would like to explore having one of our coaches in your school, please contact us via the information on our contact us page above.